News and Events
Calendar of Energy and Environmentally-related Events
- Marcellus Shale Gallery Conversations
Brian Orland, distinguished professor of landscape architecture, and Tim Murtha, associate professor of landscape architecture, "Community, Landscape and Gas: Energy in Pennsylvania’s Past, Present and Future"
12:10 PM; Palmer Museum of Art
- The Center for Nutrient Solutions at Penn State announces seminar series - "Science for Solutions: Combating the Wicked Nutrient Problem."
Rob Brooks, Professor of Geography & Ecology, Rich Ready, Professor of Ag & Environmental Economics, Penn State University, "What is a Healthy Stream or Wetland Worth? Translating Ecosystem Services to Ecosystem Values"
12:15 PM - 01:15 PM; 319 Walker Building
- Plant Science Seminar Series
Dr. Andrew Leakey, Associate Professor of Plant Biology, University of Illinois, "TBA"
12:20 PM - 01:10 PM; 101 ASI
- Geography Department Coffee Hour
Rachel Pain (Miller Lecture), "TBA"
03:30 PM - 05:00 PM; 112 Walker Building
- Penn State Water Resources Extension webinar
Dr. Rachel Brennan, Associate Professor of Environmental Engineering, Dept. of Civil and Environmental Engineering , Penn State University, "The Development of Sustainable Bioremediation Technologies to Solve Global Water Challenges"
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM; Online Webinar (see event link)