- Associate Department Head. EME
- Associate Professor, Mineral Processing and Geo-Environmental Engineering
- 115A Hosler Building
- University Park
- Telephone: (814) 863-7942
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty Department Webpage
- Research interests include mineral processing and coal preparation separations, gravity concentration and size classification processes, particle processing in remediation and recycling applications, size/density characterization of particulate systems, and process flowsheet analysis and simulation.